Wednesday, October 8, 2014

ECopeland HR1 Interview



So this is my last video in the video strand for
my freshman year. It’s really sad because I liked this part of eComm a lot!!!!!My next branch in my eComm career will be Graphic Design, which I am also
excited for.

This video was an interview. For this video we
had to write a script, which I had never done, and use the audio from the camera, which I had also never done. It was also good to work with anther person I had never worked with. I helped me get other ideas for my questions and what shots to film.


I think this project will help me in the future
if I try and get a job. It will help me because I know how to act professional but I would need to dress a little nicer. I hope I get the chance to come back to video and do more projects like this. Bye video!

No comments:

Post a Comment