Wednesday, December 3, 2014

180 degree rule


In this ecomm project I learned how to follow the 180 degree rule. The 180 degree rule is where you have 2 actors and you have to keep the camera on one side of the 2 actors the whole time. I will be able to apply this in the next project if I have more than 1 actor. Collaboration was different this time because we had more people so there were more ideas. We also had to have more collaboration because we had 2 actors. This can improve collaboration because no have more ideas fro future videos due to previous videos. This can improve collaboration because I can give more ideas to the group that I am working with. Also being in a larger group give me more experience with more people, and having 2 actors improved this even more because both of us had to collaborate on what we wanted to do together while we were acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment