Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ECopeland 2 6shotsequence HR1





In this two paragraph sequence I learned how not to do jump cuts. I also learned how to transition cuts to make it go from lone six shot sequence into the next six shot sequence. I also am learning to memorize the short cut keys and become more familiar with them. Another thing I learned was how to use the arrow keys to make two separate videos line up exactly. What I will apply to my next video is being able to not do jump cuts, and to hold the camera still so it’s not shaky. Collaboration is when you have to talk with other people to figure something out. Collaboration is important in a class like this because if you don't talk to the other person then they wont know what to film and you won't know what to do. These are the things I learned in the two six shot sequences.

1 comment: