Friday, September 12, 2014

My Personality Test

       The Myers-Briggs test is a test that shows what kind of personality you have. The test told me i was an ESFJ. That means i am warmhearted, and cooperative. It also means i work for something to be accomplished and for it to be on time. i also appreciate who someone is and what they contribute. The famous person i am life is George Washington. Also Marilyn Monroe 
       I think the test described me fairly well. It was right about how i work to get something done and on time also how i like to work with other people to complete something. I also accept people for who they are. however i don't think i notice things other people nee in their everyday lives.
       The was my personality works in a group setting is to help people get the project done on time and get it done right. What happens when role i need to fill matches up well with your personality type is the project we are working on comes out really well because me and that other persons personality type match up  very well and when it doesn't i just work my best to make the project still come out well.
       


No comments:

Post a Comment